About E. coli

From the nation’s leading law firm representing victims of E. coli and other foodborne illness outbreaks.

About E. coli Blog

Toddler who contracted E.coli dies

The Associated Press reported yesterday that a 15-month-old baby who contracted a severe type of E. coli bacteria died early Thursday morning. Adorah Montgomery got sick last week and was hospitalized on Friday, according to her parents, Alex and Karyn Montgomery of Canistota. Her brother Reagan, 3, also became ill but recovered.
The family doesn’t know how their children may have been infected.
“We’ve questioned ourselves over and over again,” Alex Montgomery said. “We’ll question it for the rest of our lives.”

Connect with Marler Clark


1012 First Avenue
Fifth Floor
Seattle, WA 98104


M-F, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Pacific

Call toll free:

1 (800) 884-9840

If you have questions about foodborne illness, your rights or the legal process, we’d be happy to answer them for you.