About E. coli

From the nation’s leading law firm representing victims of E. coli and other foodborne illness outbreaks.

About E. coli Blog

Tests show Idaho toddler had E. coli

Test results show that a 2-year-old who died after eating spinach was sickened by E. coli bacteria, but it’s too soon to conclusively link the boy’s illness with the nationwide tainted spinach case.


The Associated Press reported Kyle Allgood, who would have turned 3 in December, died Sept. 20 at Primary Children’s Medical Center in Salt Lake City. He had developed a type of kidney failure called hemolytic uremic syndrome, which can strike those ill with E. coli.

Connect with Marler Clark

Office:

1012 First Avenue
Fifth Floor
Seattle, WA 98104

Hours:

M-F, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Pacific

Call toll free:

1 (800) 884-9840

If you have questions about foodborne illness, your rights or the legal process, we’d be happy to answer them for you.