About E. coli

From the nation’s leading law firm representing victims of E. coli and other foodborne illness outbreaks.

About E. coli Blog

Review of e.coli death after parents complain

icWales reports that the parents of Mason Jones, the five-year-old who died after contracting E. coli, are claiming that doctors failed to act quickly enough to save their son.
Both he and his older brother, Chandler, both caught the bug as it swept though schools in the south Wales valleys.
Mason had originally been sent to school with a packed lunch, but preferred school dinners, which was how he contracted the bacterium.
Parents Sharon Mills and Nathan Jones say it took medical staff too long to recognise how ill their boy was despite their repeated attempts to get him treatment.
A spokesman for Gwent Healthcare NHS Trust said that the family’s case is currently under review.

Connect with Marler Clark

Office:

1012 First Avenue
Fifth Floor
Seattle, WA 98104

Hours:

M-F, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, Pacific

Call toll free:

1 (800) 884-9840

If you have questions about foodborne illness, your rights or the legal process, we’d be happy to answer them for you.