About E. coli Blog
Google – E. coli Search
1. E. coli O157:H7 – Escherichia coli O157:H7 – About-Ecoli.com offers a variety of E. coli information: symptoms and risks of infection, detection and diagnosis of E. coli O157:H7, how to prevent E. coli.
2. Disease Listing, Escherichia coli O157:H7, Gen Info | CDC.
People can become infected with E. coli O157:H7 in a variety of ways.
3. Escherichia coli – Wikipedia
4. Bugs in the News – What the Heck is an E. coli? Information about the bacteria and the diseases it causes.
5. US FDA/CFSAN – Bad Bug Book – Escherichia coli O157:H7
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Reports on E. coli O157:H7.
6. E. coli Genome Project
7. MedlinePlus: E. Coli Infections – Directory of links to information and news related to the disease.
8. E. coli is a common type of bacteria that can make you pretty sick. Read more in this kids’ article all about E. coli.
9. University of Wisconsin Madison Genetics – Features graduate programs, courses, faculty, research, and staff profiles.