About E. coli Blog
Fairmont Couple Sues Dole
KEYC News reports that Carol and Lenny Tvedten didn’t know that their illness was caused by the Dole prewashed salad mix that they ate until Lenny Tvedten saw a news story about the tainted lettuce.
Although he had gotten better, his wife was still in the hospital at the time after two trips to the ER. She spent nine days at the hospital being treated for various ailments, ranging from fatigue and cramping to flu-like symptoms.
With his wife still in the hospital, Lenny Tvedten checked the lot number on the bag of Dole salad mix in the refridgerator and found that it matched the recalled product.
The Tvedtens have filed a lawsuit against Dole.