About E. coli Blog
Customers of Reno sushi restaurant were victims of e-coli
We now know what made several people sick after eating at a Reno sushi restaurant last month. The Centers for Disease Control says customers at Sushi Pier 2 were infected by E. coli.
Officials say the restaurant could have been infected by someone who didn’t wash their hands properly and then handled food, or the food could have been contaminated by someone else during the distribution process.
Sushi Pier 2 has hired a food service consultant to monitor food safety at the restaurant.